Current regulations mean that fire safety services and equipment should be provided by ‘competent persons’, so it is vital that you employ a qualified and experienced electrical contractor. By choosing Gilders Electrical you are guaranteed quality, reliability and safety. Your fire alarm system is guaranteed to be installed perfectly and in accordance with the latest EU and UK fire safety regulations.
Which fire alarm is best for you?
There are many different fire alarm systems, so call us today to discuss the best options for you. They include:
- Conventional – Used on smaller sites such as schools, restaurants
- Analogue – Helps prevent occurance of false alarms
- Addressable – Pinpoint exact point of fire
- Battery powered – Runs off batteries
- Mains powered – Runs off the mains electrics
- Networked – protect multiple buildings and sites
First choice for fire alarms
Our systems are designed to protect both people and buildings, and can be integrated with other alarm systems. We’ll be happy to pay you a visit, inspect your premises, discuss the best fire alarm system and give you a free estimate on all work.
Don’t delay and get in touch with our Yorkshire team at Gilders Electrical on 0800 161 54 34.